Maintain 1080p resolution while you multitask.
The LOGiiX USB-C to USB-C/HDMI/USB-A adapter allows you to charge any USB Type-C device, connect your computer to HD displays, TVs, projectors and monitors while maintaining 1080p resolution, as well as sync and charge smartphones, tablets and other devices through the USB-A port.
- Provides 3 external ports to your USB Type-C device
- Includes a USB Type-C port, HDMI port, and USB-A port
- Plug into displays, televisions, projectors and monitors at 1080p
This adapter is compatible with most USB Type-C devices, such as MacBook, MacBook Air (late 2018) and MacBook Pro.
- Ports Supported – USB Type-C, USB-A and HDMI (male)
- Resolution supported – 1080p
- Dimensions – 4.14x1.01x2.72 inches
- Weight – 28g
- Length – 17.7cm
Unfortunately, the USB-C to USB-C / HDMI / USB-A adapter is not compatible with backwards charging
Can I plug in 2 monitors through this adapter simultaneously, using an USB-C port and the HDMI one?
No, the USB-C port on this adapter cannot output video to a monitor. The port is only for pass-through charging, data transfer and cannot be used for anything else.
What should I do if my LOGiiX USB-C to USB-C / HDMI / USB-A adapter isn’t transferring data?
Try to disconnect the adapter from the device it is connected to and attempt to use the adapter with another device. If the issue continues to persist after this, please email us at email@example.com.